Thursday, April 23, 2009

hold me..hug me..rock me..


You hold me close naked...
Your zippers are the cherry, i feel everything..

Your mind is stranded down now, I am closing you in my arms
and i prefer overweight than plastic any day..

Hug me 'til you drug me, honey, hug me anyway
Your eyes are hazy, I can stare in them all day

I'll take your pants, you take my hair, and let us dance
And cheers to happy and depressed

Hug me 'til you drug me, honey, hug me
Drug me 'til you love me, honey, love me anyway..

I like the way you hold my hand..
The way you whisper my name..

Your breathe that gives me the chill
Your like my kyptonite..and I am Superman


I can't lie, I was brainwashed to be honest
In this brave new world that slowly passes by..
Taking this one step at a time..

Rock me until i bleed...
Hold me until I'm near you enough..
Until you are nothing but inches away..

No comments:

Post a Comment